Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Boo Toronto!!

Hi Everyone!

Ok, so I'm still alive, and finally here in Sydney after 24 grueling flights hours... Most of which I spent worrying that I was going to have to walk around Australia naked cuz the stupid Torontonians losyt my luggage (sorry Natalie).

I got pretty lucky in L.A., though, and met some girls from here, so we got to hang out for the 8 HOURS we had to wait. I'm about ready to go to bed, but it's not even noon here.
I think today I'm gonna go walk around like an idiot alone in downtown Sydney, so that should be fun and I'm also gonna try to figure out all these calling cards I have and try to give you guys a call!

Love you, miss you

Steph :)

P.S. Don't get upset that this message is short... I'll write back real soon and actually have something good to say... I promise

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

OK, so you made it to Aussiland, did your luggage get there?

Love ya

Jo

4:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey steph...funny, jetsgo doesn't handle other peoples luggage...stange that it got lost...Get some sleep, and i'll leave you a longer message too when i have a chance

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home