Sunday, February 06, 2005

Crikey!!

Hey Everyone!!!

So, I hopped on the Oz Bus again yesterday on the way to Mooloolaba (how cool is that?) and guess who was there?? One of my Canadian friends... it was very weird, cuz we keep running into him, but he's cool, so it's ok. Anyways, on the way to Mooloolaba, we stopped at the Australia Zoo, home of the crocodile hunter!! Now, he was not there, but worry not, there were loads of excited guys in khaki outfits to keep everyone happy. It's a pretty cool zoo... we got to feed some kangaroos, pet koalas, hold snakes and see the world's oldest tortoise. We also saw the world's top ten deadliest snakes and if I learned one thing from my visit, it's that if I encounter a snake at any time during my stay in Australia, I should get really close and poke it with a stick. Oh, we also got to see a crocodile feeding session, which was cool, but scary...those things are vicious...and they crunch REALLY loud!!

Anywho, here in Mooloolaba there isn't muh to do other than swim in the pool or swim in the sea... not that that's bad. It's also bloody hot here... like 36 degrees today and it's only 10 o'clock in the mrning. Our room is tiny and our fan is crap, so sleeping is not really an option, but we're trying!!

Ok, well, I'm gonna get going now... it's too hot to stay at the same place for more than 10 minutes!!

Love you, Kiss you!

Steph :)

P.S. Ashley, no it hasn't happened... you are a sick girl....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristelle said...

heyyyyyyyyyy!
well i have nothing to write except for ewww snakes....eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and well who's the boy....u forgot to write his name!
love you miss you
kisses and hugs
Kristelle
xxx

5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephie, are you writing with an accent now? (crikey, what does that translate to in Canadian?) You write well, by the way. Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say: I LOVE reading these logs everyday (at work, of course, because your news is more important) can't wait for the next one and I daydream about being there.
Invest in a little squirt bottle to keep you cool(er). 30 degrees at 10:00 in the morning, whoa!
Keep safe, thinking of you always, love you lots.
Bern
XXOO
P.S. ...holding snakes, petting koalas, loads of excited guys? Yeah, I bet!! This is beginning to read like a sap opera (like Y&R). Who's the 'mystery' Canadian friend that you keep running into? Don't keep me in suspense....

5:57 AM

 
Blogger Ray said...

one day, the animals will put us in a zoo. but until then, kangaroo steaks for all!

hockey? where's my hockey?

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Kristelle said...

hey...ok well i'm extremely bored and nervous...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i have my first midterm at 6 pm and it's right now 5:35pm.....so yes the stress is coming over me....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....my head is so dizzy full of proteins names aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...omg! So how is it going in australia? Graham shaved his head...i'm all alone where is MARYSE? where??? Well my mom is doing fine, my dad too, nick too and seb too...they are all fine! Now i'm just rambling bla bla bla...do you know what is really cute...frank is willing to go see the pooh movie (the new one) at the theatre....should i make him watch it...lol of course i won't make watch it...i'll wait for you to come back and we can watch on VHS no i mean DVD!! Oh dear...my tummy is not feeling good....
ok wtvr i studied as much as i could so yah wtvr!
well i'll talk to you soon!!!
love you miss you
kissed and hugs
Kristelle
xxx

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home